Medical Training Classes:
Being able to defend yourself and others is just one piece of a much larger puzzle. Another piece to that puzzle is being able to save a life through medical training. Our classes range from basic First Aid / CPR to more advanced Stop the Bleed training.
First Aid / CPR
In today’s world, accidents and injuries can happen in the blink of an eye. Being able to respond to a bad situation with the knowledge to save a life is an essential skill.
In this 6 hour course, you will learn:
- To recognize and respond to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies.
- To know to give immediate care to a suddenly injured or ill person until more advanced medical personnel arrive and take over.
Stop The Bleed
No matter how quickly first responders arrive, civilian bystanders will likely always be the first on scene. A person can die from blood loss in as little as 4 minutes, whereas the average response time for emergency services is 7 minutes. Being able to stop a person from bleeding out is an essential skill for everone to know.
In this 3-4 hour course, you will learn:
- How to quickly determine the proper tools for stopping blood loss.
- How to apply a tourniquet.
- How to use trauma dressings and wound packing.
- How to use chest seals and improvised chest seals.
- Much more.