Your cart is empty.
Showing all 2 results
Please add widgets to the WooCommerce Filters widget area in Appearance > Widgets
Stop The Bleed - 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm No matter how quickly first responders arrive, civilian bystanders will likely always be the first on scene. A person can die from blood loss in as little as 4 minutes, whereas the average response time for emergency services is 7 minutes. Being able to stop a person from bleeding out is an essential skill for everone to know. In this 3-4 hour course, you will learn:$60.00
- How to quickly determine the proper tools for stopping blood loss.
- How to apply a tourniquet.
- How to use trauma dressings and gauze for wound packing.
- How to use chest seals and improvisin a chest seals.
- Much more.
First Aid / CPR - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm This American Red Cross training course will prepare you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid, breathing, and cardiac emergencies involving adults, children and infants and meets OSHA/workplace requirements. In this 6 to 8 hour course, you will learn:$75.00
- To recognize and respond to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies.
- To know to give immediate care to a suddenly injured or ill person until more advanced medical personnel arrive and take over.