Please add widgets to the WooCommerce Filters widget area in Appearance > Widgets
North American Rescue, M-FAK Mini First Aid Kit$74.99
- NAR's most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kit
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Clam shell configuration utilizes (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference
- Horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.(R) tourniquet
- Treatment pack out option: BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Half the size of the popular T.O.R.K. platform
Pelican, 7100 Variable Output LED - 695/348/33 Flashlight with Clip, Rechargeable, Nylon Holster, Black
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- USB Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Full Time Battery Level Indication
- Selectable Modes
- Ingress Protected IPX8 Submersible
Gun Cleaning - 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
This 1-2 hour course is designed to teach you the necessary cleaning steps and yearly mainainence needed to keep firearms functioning well. Students will learn how to field strip and clean they're firearms as well as the suggested time frames to clean a gun after use. A FREE cleaning kit is included when you sign up for this class. No Classes Presently Available
Low Light Fundamentals - 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
This 4-6 hour course is designed to be an introductory course on how to use a firearm with a flashlight. In this course, you will learn:
- Several techniques for using an flashlight in your support hand.
- Using a weapon mounted mounted flashlight.
- Reloading with a flashlight.
- How the eye responds to light.
- Live fire range drills.
*You will receive a $15.00 discount on a Pelican 7100 LED Rechargeable Flashlight when you sign up for this class.*
Firearms Safety - 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
This FREE 1 hour introductory non-shooting course is designed to teach the fundamentals of firearm safety, handling, storage and maintenance. Students will learn the rules for safe gun handling and storage; firearm parts and operation; ammunition & components; how to load and unload certain action types; primary causes of firearms accidents. No Classes Presently Available
Concealed Carry Class (SDA) - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Let us help you gain the knowledge and ability to defend yourself and your loved ones by signing up our Concealed Carry Class (Self Defense Act) a class today. Come in and learn from our Law Enforcement and Civilian Firearms Instructors and take your safety into your own hands. This class is required to obtain a license in the State of Oklahoma to legally conceal or open carry a firearm for self-defense. The class requires eight hours of instruction on Title 21, Oklahoma Law and safe handling of a firearm. At the conclusion of the class, you will receive the signed certificate of completion needed to apply for a Oklahoma Handgun License.The Concealed Carry (SDA) Class covers training on Oklahoma Law, deadly force issues, safety, shooting fundamentals, handgun operation, and a live fire shooting portion (Offsite). It also contains an abbreviated “basic” class for handguns with an emphasis on safety. Class starts at 9:00 am (please arrive by 8:45 am). You will need a OK Driver License/State ID, semi-auto handgun and 50 rounds of ammunition. *We offer firearm rentals for $20.00 and ammunition is available to purchase on site.* *As a bonus, you will receive a $20.00 discount at checkout when you sign up for this class and an additional Firearms Training Class, Medical Training Class, or Essential Skills Class.*
*If you are wanting to only take the Law portion of the class, use coupon code "Law" at checkout.*
Basic Pistol Shooting The NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting is intended for all individuals regardless of previous shooting experience or NRA-affiliation and is available for delivery in two ways. One option is the traditional, instructor-led course where you will receive direct instruction from an NRA-certified instructor from beginning to end. No Classes Presently Available
Concealed Carry / Next Steps - 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm You’ve got your Oklahoma Handgun License now, but do you feel comfortable enough to start carrying your pistol every day? This class will provide more training on shooting from your holster and shooting with more accuracy. Our NRA Certified instructors and law enforcement instructors can provide the training needed to carry your pistol with confidence. Prerequisite: Basic Pistol Shooting or Concealed Carry Things to bring with you the day of the class:
- Semi-Automatic pistol. Cannot be larger than a 45 caliber.
- (250) rounds of ammunition for your pistol.
- Bottled water for hydration.
Advanced Concealed Carry II This class covers: more extensive possible real-life scenarios, intermediate shooting from cover, and intermediate shooting while moving. Prerequisite: Advanced Concealed Carry I or Proof of Training
No Classes Presently Available